The Man Whom the Lord Hears - Psalms 4
by Buddy Maynard
(Panama City, Florida)
The Man Whom the Lord Hears – Psalms 4
1. He is Slandered A Lot – v. 2
Make deaf my ears to slander that is told:
Silence my tongue to aught that is unkind;
Let only thoughts that bless dwell in my mind.
Let me so kindly be, so full of cheer,
That all I meet may feel Thy presence here.
O clothe me in Thy beauty, this I pray,
Let me reveal Thee, Lord, through all the day.
2. He is Set Apart –v. 3
3. He is Standing in Awe – v. 4
4. He is Serious about Abstaining – 4
5. He is Still in His Attitude – v. 4 “his heart”
6. He is Sacrificial in Action – v. 5
7. He is Secure in the Almighty – v. 5
8. He is Smiling in Affliction – v. 7
9. He Sleeps in Assurance - v. 8
10. He is Safe in God Alone – v. 8
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Buddy Maynard Sermons.