by Dennis Michelson
The following observations can be used for sermonic material regarding the parable of the Ten Virgins.
1. The context of the parable is clear, the timing is not.
2. The purpose of a parable is like a bullet, not like buckshot.
3. The culture has changed but man has not
4. The foolish did not lack intellect, they lacked preparation
5. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept
6. The truth was revealed when it was time to meet Him
7. The wise could not help the foolish after the bridegroom arrived
8. After the door was shut, all hope was gone
9. If this is your final warning, you will never know it
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Dennis Michelson Sermons.
© 2008-2028 - All rights reserved.
No content on preachology.com may be printed or
copied to any other site without permission.