Ten Unavoidable Problems with Biblical Christianity
by Dennis Michelson
The modern church seems focused on making itself relevant and palatable to society and culture. If one understands some basic biblical principles then he will inevitably be confronted with these ten "problems" as they run counter to tradition and post-modern theology.
If one is able to serve up a "problem free" brand of Christianity in 2011 then it is likely to be no kind of Christianity at all. If you remain true to the Word then you will encounter these ten problem issues:
1. It is exclusive (John 14:6)
2. It is narrow (Matthew 7:13-14)
3. There are no grandchildren (Acts 8:12; 36-39)
4. There is open discrimination between the children of God and the children of Satan (John 8:41-44)
5. There is no second chance (Revelation 22:11)
6. Marriage has already been defined (Genesis 2:23-25)
7. The Word of God should change us rather than us changing the Word of God (Psalm 119:89)
8. The worship of God does not include entertaining man (John 4:24; Ephesians 5:18-19)
9. The finite cannot fully comprehend the infinite (II Timothy 3:14-17)
10. We will all give an account to God (II Corinthians 5:8-10 and Revelation 20:11-12)
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Dennis Michelson Sermons.
© 2008-2028 - All rights reserved.
No content on preachology.com may be printed or
copied to any other site without permission.